- Tenant tickets are sold at the Observatory Ticket Office located on the second floor Visitors Center. Tenants may access this area by entering the Observatory via the 34th street Observatory entrance. Present your Tenant ID badge to any Observatory employee to be guided to the ticket office.
- Please contact building management regarding the Tenant Observatory discount, as the price is subject to change. For our tenants' convenience, we recommend pre-purchasing their tickets at minimum 72 hours prior to the anticipated visit.
- Tenants may purchase up to (20) tickets per month. If a tenant requires more than 20 tickets within a month, the tenant must contact the ESB Observatory Sales Office at email@example.com.
- Tenant MUST carry their Tenant ID badge and accompany their guests at all times during the visit. Tenant must purchase their own ticket. Tenants with ID will be permitted to bypass the elevators lines and proceed to the front of the lines (only on the way up to the Observatory). Note that all tenants and guests must wait in the Security Line. There is no express access to bypass this line.
- Tenant tickets are only available for the 86th Floor Observatory. Please note there are no discounted tickets for sunset viewing or the 102nd floor.
- For further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESB Express Pass:
The Empire State Building offers an express option to all guests. The Express Pass allows the guest to bypass all lines to and from the 86th floor observatory. .Up to date pricing can be found on the observatory website:
Building Entry Points:
34th Street Entrance - Observatory visitor and tourist entrance.
33rd and 34th Street Entrances - Tenant and tenant visitor entrance.
Handicap Entrances - 34th Street and 5th Avenue. Note: The 34th Street Handicap Entrance is only open Monday - Friday until 7 p.m. Please use the 5th Avenue Main Entrance for all other times.
Everyone must go through the security check when entering the building. The security check is similar to what is present at most airports and consists of a walk-through scanner and baggage check system. No glass or bottles are permitted to be taken to the Observatory. Cameras and camcorders are allowed, but no tripods. ONLY carry-on size and style bags, suitcases, backpacks, duffle bags, luggage, etc., are permitted. There is no coat check, package, baggage check or holding area available.
For more information about the Observatory policies, visit www.esbnyc.com.
For emergencies, please contact the nearest building security or staff member for assistance.
Note: During busy peak periods, the Empire State Building reserves the right to restrict access to the Observatory. During lightning storms, icy or other severe weather conditions, the outside deck may be closed. Tickets are non-refundable and expire 24 hours from the date of the reservation occurring. Tickets are for one-time use only.